Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Portfolio

Hi everyone, I would like to welcome you to my portfolio. For this project, I was interested in discussing the issue of the Global Warming in the Earth. As a human who is a part of this world, it is my responsibility to talk about some problems like the global warming and find a solution for it, also because it is a very controversial topic we have nowadays. 

So, for this issue there are two sides that people are standing behind what they believe: people who are saying that the fossil fuel is the most effective resource, and other people who are saying that we have to reduce using the fossil fuel as much as we can.

Here is a video I made that summarizes the topic.

 In addition, I have made an essay for it. It talking about the global warming in general, and explain some people's views about this topic from some pages in the internet. Also, if you do no understand some words in the essay I have put some explenation for some the vocabularies. So I would really solve this problem or at least alert people what going around them.

Finally, I wold like to share with you my opinion which is reduce the usage of fossil fuels, and if you want to get in details see my essay and my video up.

Thanks for your time,

No comments:

Post a Comment